How I Went from >75 to 72 kg in 4 days! Plus Before & After Pictures

Everybody should have somewhat of a weight limit. Mine’s 75kg. The recent weeks have been worse with friends saying, “You look kind of swollen”, “Have you stopped exercising?” and “Your face very round ah!” All right, I get the hint and did feel horrible about myself.

It is true that I have exercised a lot less due to an injury incurred earlier this year. I never really took slimming pills and stuff, but when I read a write-up in 8 days on The Slimming Quencher by Olive & Green, a “delicious meal-replacement health drink that brings your body back into balance”, it called out to me to give it a try.

Made from organic cactus honey extract, organic citrus extract, herbs and spices, this meal-replacement drink is supposed to detox and “wake up” the metabolism from its slumber. Sounds simple right?

Here’s the catch – You cannot eat anything for 4 days! It may be easy for you, but never easy for a food blogger who eat good meals 4 times a day.

I need to say that Olive & Green did not endorse me to write this. I do not get paid for this. I will be happy if they would (Haha. Any slimming company can write to me too, yah?) So I will say the truth.

Not eating anything is NOT easy at all. And the drink is Not “delicious” – quite horrible tasting in fact, somewhat a cross between diluted tom yum and chilli water. Day 1 was terrible, though by Day 3 I got very used to the taste. It became bearable. I reminded myself it was honey.

Going to dinner at Cocotte and drinking Still water (true story), watching Prometheus with your tummy calling out to you (also true story), and doing 3 Zumba classes (another crazy true story) in between was mental and physical torture. You need A LOT of determination.

And so after 4 days, here are the results! But prior to that, the BEFORE pictures.

Am slightly embarrassed myself, my tummy seems to be a permanently bloated stage and I had to keep wearing black tees to cover up. Call myself a fitness instructor! Oh well, I did stop exercising for a while. Here’s the AFTER pictures. (Taken by iPhone, NO photoshop)

Amazing right? From 75.8kg to 71.7kg, in 4 days! Though my weight fluctuates between 72 and 73kg these few days after the programme.

My friends say that my face do not look so bloated, as though I got rid of my water retention. Other than looking sharper, most commented that my face looks clearer, glower, with lighter eye bags too. I do notice during Day 3, my faces were very pinkish.

I need to emphasize I do not advocate fast slimming. There is a part of me that feels it is still somewhat unhealthy, and eating healthily and exercising should still be the way to go. But I do value that Slimming Quencher helps me in detoxing. Some would say I would be just losing fluids. We shall see.

Watch out for this space one month later.

Other Related Entries
From “Ah Pui” to Choreographing the Great Singapore Workout
What’s In A Food Blogger’s Bag?
How I Went From >75 to <72kg in 4 days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

33 Responses to “How I Went from >75 to 72 kg in 4 days! Plus Before & After Pictures”

1. June 12, 2012 at 10:54 am #

Hey Daniel, Amazing weight loss, did you do a fat loss analysis for this ? that would be interesting ..

• admin
      June 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

No actually. Actually I just took it as a form of detox, without knowing what to expect!

2. Paul Max
    June 12, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

It’s quite good! Visit http://www.oliveandgreen.net to find out more on them. I tried this before and I went from 72 to 66.

• admin
      June 12, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

72 to 66kg??? How?

3. Cynthia
    June 12, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

Hey how much for a bottle of that? It looks good, I mean 4 days of detox + exercising should do the trick T^T

4. Paul Max
    June 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

This drink lor…the first time i did it i went from 72 to 69 point something, then i tried again and went down another two, and again until now 66. Cos lately i’ve gotten lazy and just do 1 day hahaha.

5. anonymous
    June 13, 2012 at 9:01 am #

so what happens about 4 days? can you still eat normal food? do you continue drinking the slimming quencher?

6. admin
    June 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm #

Hi all, to purchase it, their website is: http://oliveandgreen.net/order.html
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/oliveandgreen

Price is $96.00 per set for 4 days supply

• YY
      November 30, 2013 at 2:43 am #

Hello! The website says it’s $199 – a huge jump from the $96!! Did I look at the wrong product? Thank you!

• admin
        November 30, 2013 at 7:21 am #

$199 I think comes with the other stuff such as organic lemon juice. I took the basic box.

• YY
          December 2, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

Oh ok, thanks! I just bought it. Any advice on how to lay off food for four whole days? Quite scared to start on it… 😛

• admin
            December 3, 2013 at 10:29 pm #

Just keep yourself really busy and drink loads of water. Stay off temptation! :)

• YY
          December 4, 2013 at 8:52 pm #

Eh, I am at Day 2 now and I only lost 1.2kg since Day 0! Followed all the instructions carefully… How come it worked so well for you?

Quite disappointed now and starving like crazy. ):

7. Paul Max
    June 13, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

Hi, yes you can continue to eat normally after the 4th day and you need not have to drink it. However, it is recommended to go on this just once a month to clear your body and give your system a break after bouts of overeating.

8. June 24, 2012 at 11:32 pm #

I think it took its concept from the “Master Cleanse” program.. but it detoxifying is always good! might try this one.. :)

9. Ivy
    July 5, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Hi daniel… Did you gain back the weight after the cleanse or it is constant weight loss?

10. July 10, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

Wow that sounds amazing! I think I’ll give it a shot too… but oh dear it’s gonna be sooo hard coz I super love food :(

11. Tracia
    July 14, 2012 at 11:53 am #

After reading ur blog, i decided to take up e challenge.. Im in e 4th day n frm 78 i drop to 74+.. tmr morning den will see e final result.. But my tummy really flatten much more even my colleagues who see me almost everyday commented tt my tummy is not as round!! But seriously alot of determination is needed.. Cant eat for 4 days is really torturous n worst thing is, i still haf to feed my gal w porridge n so tempted to eat her porridge..

• admin
      July 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

Jia You Tricia! Tell me how it goes after you are done with the 4 days!

12. Tracia
    July 16, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

i finished my 4days finally on Sunday .. i last drank the drink at 7pm (Saturday) and throughout did not drink anything as i attended WU BAI concert n the security doesnt allow any drinks to be brought in. when the concert end abt 1130pm i was so hungry and endured till the clock strikes 12. 1st thing i did when i woke up in the morning is to take my weight and it’s fixed at 75 and till today still 75kg..

during the 4 days of torture, it seems like my brain goes crazy abt food.. but surprisingly my appetite drop.. if i eat abit more, i will feel disguisted and eat lesser and interested in plain food.

btw, did your weight bounce back??

• admin
      August 27, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

2 months later. Actually, nope, didn’t really bounce back. Yours?

13. Joanne
    July 23, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

U agreed with Daniel..

14. Joanne
    July 23, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

U=i

15. November 12, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

Hey Daniel! What you’ve written is very true – the drink tastes horrible indeed! It’s Day One for me now. I hope it does somehow taste better by Day Three. It tastes like vomit to me. (@_@) I’m gonna blog about the whole process too – I think you didn’t mention about the very frequent visits to the loo – does this inconvenient situation get better? I’m thinking of going to JB tomorrow. Can imagine being stuck in a traffic jam and needing the washroom! LOL!

• admin
      November 13, 2012 at 10:58 am #

I actually went through it twice. A trip to JB with all the delicious food temptions and not being to eat anything is not advisable!

16. January 11, 2013 at 4:48 am #

Нey vегу interesting blog!

17. August 4, 2013 at 7:15 am #

Found among the best locations for diet supplements, these are lower and excellent help

18. Persis
    August 15, 2013 at 5:58 pm #

Hello daniel, can i know is it a must to try out their inner beauty pack for beginners? Or the slimming quencher will do? Your help will be greatly appreciated^.^

19. July 22, 2014 at 11:22 am #

I’m a wordpress plugin programmer. I’ve created a plugin whose function is to
    scrape web surfer’s contact information for your database without needing
    their communication. Now i’m on the search for beta evaluators also, since your are receiving substantial volumes of web page
    views, I’m focusing on both you and your weblog site.
    Are you currently still interested?

20. June 8, 2015 at 1:30 pm #

What’s up, I check your new stuff on a regular basis.
    Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. My ‘Slimming Quencher’ Experience – Day One of Four | Working With Grace - November 12, 2012

[…] read the reviews by fellow bloggers Daniel and Calvin regarding the Slimming Quencher. Both lost at least 3 kilograms over 4 days with the […]

2. The Slimming Quencher | Turnip ♥ pinruT - May 20, 2013